Health guide is very much important in leading a healthy and peaceful life. It says that, health is wealth, our happiness is directly interlinked with our health. So, in this article we will share some of health guides which help our readers to keep themselves healthy, wealthy and wise.
Basic healthy eating rules
- Eat a nutritious and various food. Make sure you eat more plant based products than than animal based food.
- Eat cereal origin food several times a day.
- Eat fresh local vegetables and fruits several times a day (at least 400 g per day).
- Maintain a healthy body weight (make sure your body mass index is between 18.5 and 25).
- Reduce consumption of fats, replace animal fats with vegetable fats.
- Replace fat meat products with legumes, vegetables, fish, poultry or lean meat.
- Use skimmed milk and reduced-fat dairy products (yogurt, cottage cheese, cheese).
- Select foods with less sugar. Forget about sugary drinks.
- Do not use too much salt. The total amount of salt in foods, including incoming smoked, salted, pickled products, bread, shall not exceed one teaspoon (5g).
- Limit alcohol consumption.
- Eat regularly.
- Do not forget that the healthiest drink of all is plain water
to get more :http://healthguidereviews.info/
The main rules to get a good sleep
Forget late dinner. Otherwise you risk not only your shape but also the quality of sleep. The point is that your stomach cannot rest if it has to digest. You should have your last meal at least two hours before sleep.Give up coffee and cigarettes. Cigarette and a cup of coffee before bedtime raises blood pressure and makes the heart beat more densely. Like this it is very difficult to sleep well.Limit the amount of fluid intake. An hour before sleep, try to drink less, that you do not overload your kidneys and do not get up at night.Turn off all night and flashing devices. Even low light, flashing at the corner of the room can become a cause of insomnia.Ventilate your bedroom. Before going to bed, open the window for about 15 minutes. If possible, leave it ventilating a little bit over night.Change to comfortable clothing. Make sure you wear something that would not restrict your movements and that is made of natural materials.Go to sleep, when you begin to feel sleepy. There is no need to delay, you can always read a book or watch a move the next day. If you listen to your body and not ignore its needs, you will be surprised how pleasant rest is waiting for you!
Appropriate use of pain killer:
Painkillers or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are one of the most popular medicines that you can buy in the pharmacies without a prescription. The main and most consumed group of non-prescription medicines are painkillers, also known as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). All these drugs are characterized by one or other side effects: some of them are irritating to the stomach lining, which can even lead to bleeding in the digestive tract, another group of painkillers do not cause gastrointestinal damage, but it can adversely affect liver.
Physicians, neurologists, anesthesiologists and pain treatment specialists know that pain must be suppressed gradually. Thus, excessive use of painkillers, will make treatment not only ineffective, but also it can lead to developing chronic pain. Then pain is no longer a symptom or syndrome, but a disease.